So, I’ve been tagged by Dariush, or called out, I suppose, to do the “meme”. I have no idea what the hell a “meme” is, but since I am such an uber-cool friend I shall cater to his whimsy and “meme” away. Here goes.
Tickle Your Pickle:
List seven songs you’re into right now.
* Waiting – Michael Tolcher. Heard it on an HBO promo and thought it was the coolest little ditty.
* Tangled – Maroon 5. Their “bitch go to hell” tuneage strums a chord in my vengeful lil heart.
* La Tortura – Shakira. Booty shakin’ is always a good thing.
* Geek in the Pink – Jason Mraz. I feel like Mrs. Robinson sayin’ this but this baby boy is cute as hell. (She can take her toys outta the drawer, then, cuz I ain’t comin’ home…) Brilliant.
* Don’t Dream it’s Over – Crowded House. Pure nostalgia.
* Enjoy the Silence – Mike Shinoda Remix – Depeche Mode. A kick ass rendition of some classic DM.
* In the Rough – Anna Nalick. One of my few indulgences in poppy chick music.
and one more just cuz Bry and I are Jammin’ to it right now:
* Come Baby Come – K7. Ya gotta gimme lovin’ and ya gotta gimme some…
Band for a Lifetime:
Choose a band/artist and answer ONLY in titles of their songs.
As much as I hate to admit it, Tori Amos.
1. Are you male or female?
2. Describe yourself:
Sweet Sangria. Sweet indeed.
3. How do some people feel about you:
Strange Little Girl. Not so little, but it’s all I got.
4. How do you feel about yourself:
Little Earthquakes. Just unstable enough to be interesting…
5. Describe your ex-boyfriend/-girlfriend:
The Wrong Band Definitely.
6. Describe your current significant other:
Real Men. Hell Yeah he is.
7. Describe where you want to be:
In The Springtime of His Voodoo. Relevance = none. Coolness = 100%
8. Describe how you live:
A Sorta Fairytale. Although not so sorta.
9. Describe how you love:
Sweet the Sting. (devilish laugh)
10. What would you ask for if you had just one wish:
Snow Cherries From France. Well, why not?
11. Share a few words of wisdom:
The Power of Orange Knickers. Heed.
12. Now say goodbye:
I am done. All for you, Dariush. All for you.
I suppose this is like a chain letter type of system, so I must share the wonder that is the MEME with others.
I hereby tag Shannon and Jason, since Shannon is on spring break and has plenty of time on her hands, and Jason ‘cuz he shall not escape the meme unscathed. Now GO, my young Padawans! Go forth and “meme” unto the world! (And no cheating! Keep your eyes on your own paper! And NO nook-ing!)
The Meme has you…
One thought on “>don’t forget the fortune cookies.”
>YAY, you’re back! I missed a couple because I wasn’t checking every day. (Thought maybe you never stopped playing XBox…)Anyway, that is all. And, thanks for not tagging me, I am horrible at those things. 🙂